Saturday, January 21, 2017

Return of the Writer

Because this is mine and no one else's (forget that it's publicly posted on the internet) I'm not going to stress about what this first post of my return to this blog should say. If one wants to know who I am, there's my bio at the top of the site.

All I really want is a place to put my thoughts and the workings of my inner world somewhere I can see. I'm nothing if not a visual person.


Things I Think I'll Post
  • Elaborate fantasies about my lighthouse and the world it inhabits
  • Conversations with my muse
  • Musings on my totems and whether I care if they have actual meaning
  • Boring updates about my writing life
  • Boring updates about the rest of my life (maybe)
  • Thoughts on reading and writing and music
  • Memories
We'll see. No promises. I don't want to hold myself to anything because I don't think I'm prepared to deal with the guilt if I can't carry through. Those words in the photo are my father's, not mine. I'm trying hard to live up to them, but it's difficult. I'll probably write about that too.

For now...

At least there's something here.



No comments:

Post a Comment