Friday, October 15, 2010

Green Pieces

A little self-service here.

In addition to my mighty works of fiction and ramblings about life and its many complexities... I also keep a science blog. The purpose of it is to demystify many of the issues we face in science and nature. Most people love science when they're young and gradually become disillusioned by the jargon and the math when they go through school. But science is a wonderful realm of amazing things and I think everyone deserves to regain that love they had when they were kids.


In my blog, I cover many things - the ethics of our political decisions about the environment, current scientific research, the pure joy of watching nature at its finest... There are amusing and fascinating nature videos every Tuesday. And my current project (inspired by my new job) is an in-depth look at invasive species.

The blog can be found here: Green Pieces For Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment