Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Turning Into My Mother

It's true! I've spent the past two mornings of not working (curse you, weather gods, curse your miserable selves) doing things my mother has done on a regular basis for as long as I can remember.

Drinking this -
I think I've finally become an adult.

Doing this -
Captain's Inn by Little House Needleworks (one of my current stichy projects)

With this beside me on the couch -
Actually the other one is with me today but my camera isn't charged.
But it's all good. I love my mother, and can't imagine ever being upset about turning into her. If I can be half the cook/artist/wife/mother/friend that she is, then I'll count my life a success.

I probably wax poetic about my family a lot, but it's because I'm related to so many wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment