Saturday, March 8, 2014

Going camping next month!



 I'm using Camp NaNoWriMo in April to continue writing episodes of Holyoak Five every week (at about 3000 words an episode) as well as doing at least 500 words a day on my current WIP novel.

Holyoak Five: http://holyoakfive.blogspot.com/

Current WIP novel will be Grave of the Goddess until it is finished, at which point I'll move on to Chaos Waking. (Make with the link clickys if you want some more fun details about the characters in said novels.)

Grave of the Goddess: Two teenagers search for the grave of the long-dead Moon Goddess who used to be the mate and counter force of the now mad Sun God.

Chaos Waking: A goddess of chaos is exiled and buried by her brothers and sisters. Centuries later, two grave robbers wake her up.

As always, my camper/NaNo username is greenandgrey.


2 comments:

  1. These sound like great Camp goals! I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bunches. I'll probably need the best wishes as I have started and not finished three Camps before now!

      Delete