Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Finds

This is another meme from Should Be Reading

FRIDAY FINDS showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased). 

I am constantly adding books to my TBR list. Recent examples from haunting our local Barnes & Noble:







All by Paula Brackston. You can guess why I'm interested in these. (Hint: I really like stories about witches.) I actually checked out The Witch's Daughter from the library, but got caught up in reading other things and didn't get to it. For what it's worth, the first two chapters were beautifully written. I hope I can get back to it sometime soon.

Also stumbled across these YA books via Youtube reviews and thought they sounded good:

The Killing Woods by Lucy Christopher

Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith

Has anyone else read any of these and have feelings about them?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any of these but I like the look of The Killing Woods, I'm into murder and mayhem :-)

    http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete