Wednesday, May 7, 2014

WWW Wednesdays

Another meme found at Should Be Reading

 

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

My currently reading list is always about a mile long. But I tend to be reading-reading one book out of the many. I realize that doesn't make any real sense so you'll just have to trust me.

Right now I'm actually reading The Book of Three by Lloyd Alexander. I cannot believe I didn't read this classic fantasy series until I was in college! This is the first time I'm rereading, and I'm just as in love as before.

I recently finished reading The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson which was a fantastic end to a fantastic YA Fantasy trilogy. I cannot say enough good things about that series. If you want a seriously awesome female protagonist, look no farther. 

Also just read Long Time Coming by Edie Claire. I downloaded this for free on my Kindle and read it in a 24 hour time span. She has an excellent writing style although the plot was somewhat cliched. I think of romantic suspense stories like these as popcorn, and this one fit the bill perfectly. 



As for what I'll read next... I've got a few new exciting romance novels on my Kindle that I might blaze through. Or I might go back to rereading The Vampire Chronicles in preparation for Anne Rice releasing a new Lestat book this year (!). And there's always the next Chronicles of Pyrdain book. Knowing me, I'll see something new and shiny and glomp onto that so... Stay tuned?  

No comments:

Post a Comment